- Category: Wright Wright
- Published: 22 August 2012 22 August 2012
- Created: 22 August 2012 22 August 2012
- Last Updated: 23 August 2012 23 August 2012
- Hits: 9157 9157
After many months of research for the best solution to use as a responsive base for Wright, we chose Bootstrap from Twitter.
The benefits of Bootstrap are numerous, but here's just a few points that we think will be most beneficial to our customers, and those who use Wright as a basis to build their own templates upon:
- It's Open Source.
- It's continually developed and supported by a solid team and many volunteers, just as Joomla is.
- It's built upon a solid 960, fluid or fixed width grid system.
- It's Responsive
- It comes with support for wonderful typography, buttons, navigation, labels, thumbnails, alerts .... the list goes on and on!
Check back often for more Wright / Bootstrap / Responsive goodness!